Robert J. Frank has published numerous practical and scholarly legal articles and teaches continuing education seminars for lawyers and paralegals. Mr. Frank's publications include:
- American Savings Bank v. Waschkat: Iowa Continues to Frustrate the Rights of Co-debtors, Iowa Law Review; Vol. 75, No. 1 p. 259, Oct. 1989
- Discovery, A Pre-Requisite to The Running Of the Governmental Notice Period, The Colorado Lawyer, Vol. 24, No. 10 p. 2381, 1995
- Informal Investigation and Discovery: Winning the Ball Game Before it Begins, Colorado Personal Injury Practice for Paralegals, Half Moon L.L.C. 1998
- Pretextual Administrative Searches – A Fourth Amendment Violation, (accepted for publication) AAJ Civil Rights Section Newsletter, Spring 2010
- The Totality of the Circumstances; A proper Analysis of Foreseeability, The Colorado Lawyer, Vol. 24 No.5 p. 1075, May 1995
- Detecting Malingering In a Minor Closed Head Injury Case: Objective Neuropsychological Methods, Trial Diplomacy Journal, Vol. 17 No. 2 p. 65, March / April 1994
- Complex Issues in Divorce for the Colorado Practitioner, National Business Institute, 2004.