The Law Firm Robert J. Frank & Associates, L.L.C., is a national law practice located in Lewisburg, West Virginia — a place my wife and I consider the most beautiful place on earth.
I am attorney Rob Frank. My father served in the military and, growing up, I traveled all over the world. I attended law school in Iowa and practiced law in Colorado (where I am licensed), and by special admission in states such as Louisiana, Montana, Illinois and California. My wife and I moved here four years ago so that my wife could attend medical school here. Our daughter was born here, and this is where we want her to grow up. We like the kindness of the people and the softness of the surroundings.
My civil law practice focuses on the following types of cases:
- Complex civil rights claims pursuant to the First, Second, Fourth, Eighth, and Fourteenth Amendments to the United States Constitution
- Serious injury and wrongful death caused by car accident, motorcycle crashes, tractor-trailer collisions and drug misbranding
- Complex and highly contested divorce cases, emphasizing the representation of responsible parents in child custody cases implicating the Fourteenth Amendment Right to a parent-child relationship
- Representing clients in multi-jurisdictional and class-related claims pursuant to Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP) Rule 23
- Representing clients in the creation and litigation of large estates
- Representing claimants and lawyers in cases of attorney malpractice and alleged ethical violation
- Advising small business clients
- Representing clients before federal and state courts of appeal
I am the principal attorney for the firm. When people hire me to represent them, they deal with me and no one else. I collaborate with other law firms when necessary to take on the biggest firms in the world. To schedule a consultation, call 304-574-8340 or fill out the contact form on this website.
Lewisburg, West Virginia